"Your friend fails, you feel bad. Your friend tops, you feel worse."



Hi guys!I just wanna share to you my opinion about the quotes that I really like from the movie ''THREE IDIOTS''.This is my new blog account since I lost the old one.Anyways,HOPE YOU'LL ALSO LEARN FROM THIS ^_^.

"Your friend fails, you feel bad. Your friend tops, you feel worse."
I highly agree with this quotes.Why? Its because I was once a girl with a friend.A friend that will always be there for you no matter what happens.Though sometimes we may fight but in the end everything will be restore.I feel bad when my friend fails because I care for her though I may not that expressive.Its just like a nature where in there's a feeling that you cannot inevitably resist.However,it only depends on the relationship with the both of you.If you are too close or too much attach,there's no other way can separate you even if it takes a distance.If your friend is on top you also become worse.For instances,my friend is a gifted one because she had a very unusual way of thinking with which she can easily understand as well as internalize our lesson also,she always love reading.And me? I was a little bit influence to study well by her because she's always my companion.ay not that expressive.Its just like a nature where in there's a feeling that you cannot inevitably resist.However,it only depends on the relationship with the both of you.If you are too close or too much attach,there's no other way can separate you even if it takes a distance.If your friend is on top you also become worse.For instances,my friend is a gifted one because she had a very unusual way of thinking with which she can easily understand as well as internalize our lesson also,she always love reading.And me? I was a little bit influence to study well by her because she's always my companion.




I let you see my friend Decy and Mailah <3

Experience is really a great teacher for me in a way it persuades me to write an explanation like this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Komunikasyon at Pananaliksik sa Wika at Kulturang Pilipino

Sanaysay''Filipino: Wika ng Saliksik''